Friday, July 25, 2014

I've got Liebster Nomination :)


So today I got a Liebster Nomination from Kip from Frankly Frugal Finance. I had no idea what it was about, so of course I googled it. :)
It turned out a Liebster award is like a helpful hand for new bloggers you like and want other people to hear about. In order to accept an award in your turn you are supposed to answer 5 questions from the person who promoted you and then find your own 5 nominates for Liebster awards and create list of questions for them.

Thank you Kip for making me feel special today! :)


Here are my answers for Questions from Kip.

 What is your favorite color? 
My favorite color is pink. :)
2.) What is your quest?
If I understand the question correctly my quest is to find the way to live happy, healthy and wealthy life.
3.) Do you know what the first two questions are in reference to?
description of blogger?
4.) What is your favorite blog post to date?

My own favorite blog post was my Feng shui for health wealth and happiness because I organized my notes in a table and sometimes I come back and refer. Like for example when I have to pick a spot for a picture...
5.) Do you have any big travel plans once reaching financial independence?
We already travel here and there and I have one international trip for work once a year for sure. Next summer we might go to Europe or Russia but it will depend if I make a good planning and find good deals on flights. 
For my nomination I pick

1. A Frugal Family Journey 

2. Dividend for starters 

3. Living at Home 

4. Divhut.com

5. My Dividend Pipeline


My Questions for my nominees:

1. Your favorite vacation spot

2. Your first stock

3. Your worst and best investment

4. Do you have pets? 

5. What will you do if you win a lottery tomorrow?





5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination! And thank you for nominating me! I’ll definitely be returning the favor to other bloggers out there. Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought everyone was going to get #3 since No More Waffles gave it away in my comments sections, oh well!

    I will have to check out the blogs, I already have a couple on my blogroll that I regularly visit (living at home and divhut) and I think I have stumbled upon the others at one point as well. That Fen Shui is kind of interesting... I don't know if I would pick a house based on that alone, but if it brings you calmness and peace it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! That's much appreciated.
    Of course I'll take this opportunity to answer your questions at my blog.
    Biggest issue with that, will be finding 5 new blogs to send the invitation to in return, but I have a few names on my mind already :)

    Thanks again!
    Best wishes, DfS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination. Your support is greatly appreciated. :)

    As soon as I find 5 blogs to nominate, I will definitely post my Liebster Nomination proudly!

    Have a great weekend! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi HHWG,

    Just wanted to let you know that I answered your questions :)
    Thanks again for your nomination!
    http://dividendforstarters.blogspot.nl/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    DfS

    ReplyDelete